Our industry leading Gameday Technology Platform is now available for the iPhone’s iOSa nd Android platform. The Gameday platform now powers the USC Gameday App. If you are looking to enhance the fan experience for your college or professional sports programs please be sure to contact us for a demonstration of the Gameday Technology platform.
Web-Based Content Management
The Gameday Technology Platform includes a comprehensive web-based Content Management System (CMS). The CMS has been developed in parallel with the Mobile App Platform Module. All aspects of the App can be controlled and managed directly from the web. Location coordinates, schedule data, video, images, roster data and scores can all be controlled via the CMS.
You can check your seat location and see the view before you get to the game, save your parking location so you can find it after the game, find official USC events around the campus and Coliseum that you were invited to, get Live Stats during the game, stay informed of crucial USC football information with Blog and Twitter feeds directly from USC Athletics, and much, much, more.
The APP is also available in the Android Marketplace by clicking here.
This application is your go to source for all information related to USC Football and Basketball games played in the Coliseum and the Galen Center. The App has the following features:
– Countdown to next game
– USC Football and Basketball Schedule & Scores
– Game day related alerts (traffic, game info, tailgating, etc.)
– Live Stats
– Detailed Coliseum and Galen Center seating map with concession stands, restrooms, gate locations, and more!
– USC area map with parking lots, official USC events, restaurants, and more!
– FAQ section to answer all of the most asked gameday questions
– Social Media Links (USC Blog, Twitter, Facebook)
– Safety Information
– USC Fan Shop
– USC Ticket Marketplace
And much more to come in later releases!